We do ask you to provide certain information when dealing with Medical Therapies Ltd, all information is kept and used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The information we collect includes:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographics such as postcode
- Personal medical history ,medications, allergies, and other information required to provide the best treatment options that are appropriate and suitable to you.
- What are your rights over your personal data?
You have the right to access any personal information that we process about you and to request information about:
What personal data we hold about you.
- The purposes of the processing.
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed to.
- How long we intend to store your personal data for.
- We do not store any financial information submitted to Medical Therapies Ltd.
- Who is the controller of your personal data?
I, Dr Poornima Nair am the controller of any personal date you submit when you complete the necessary forms when you attend for any treatments provided by Medical Therapies Ltd.
All emails that are received will be deleted after 6 weeks after I respond to you offering you an appointment to be seen , where appropriate.
Completed medical forms and consent forms, and any notes arising from our discussions and procedures will be stored securely for 10 years as per current requirements/regulations for medical records.
Your data will never be shared with a third party and NO offers or other information from third parties will be passed to you.
Please note – Medical Therapies Ltd does NOT send out any marketing emails or newsletters to any of their clients.
In the medical context, your personal data will be used to obtain the necessary and appropriate medications required for the treatment concerned, or if a solicitor is involved in the context of a medico legal case.
We would draw your attention to your right to request from us access to your personal data as well as your rights to have such data corrected or deleted once it is no longer necessary for the fulfilment of your contract with us.
If for any reason you withdraw your consent for a treatment, your data will be deleted.
If you have any queries about the information on this policy or have reason to raise a complaint please contact me by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
or write to me :
Dr Poornima Nair
Station View Medical Centre, Escomb Road, Bishop Auckland, Co Durham, DL14 6AB.
07754094952; 01388 452704